We Respect Your Privacy
OTIVO, INC collects information from people for the sole purpose of recruiting and scheduling for usability research studies.
- Your privacy will be respected.
- Your contact information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of OTIVO without your permission. Your contact information will only be used to contact you about usability research projects.
- Your responses will be held in confidence. They are used solely for the purposes of usability research.
- Your comments will only be used to help improve the user experience for the product or web site or app or design and will not be used for any marketing or advertising or sales efforts.
- You will be informed in advance if a usability study will be video or audio recorded and how the video or audio recording will be used.
- OTIVO will always give you the name of the person contacting you, and will not misrepresent ourselves or what we are doing.
- You have the right to choose how you would prefer to be contacted. Indicate if you would rather be contacted by email or phone or txt and what time would be convenient.
- If at anytime you wish to be removed from the database, OTIVO will do so immediately upon receipt of your email request.
- You have the right to decide to participate or discontinue your participation in a particular test or project or study without being removed from the database.
- OTIVO will never try to sell you anything or ask you for money.
If you have any questions about the security of information we collect for the purpose of recruiting and scheduling people for usability research, please don’t hesitate to contact us at contact at otivo dot com or 415.866.8849.